We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Historic and beautiful, The Original White Hart wears its heritage proudly. Named by King Henry VII after he caught a white hart on a hunting expedition, our pub restaurant and hotel has been at the heart of Ringwood since at least the 17th century. Our long, pleasant, red-brick building is something of an icon in the High Street, and provides ideal surroundings for a business lunch, family meal, or romantic evening. Our 15 rooms are great for visitors to the New Forest, as well as for business people staying overnight. The Original White Hart is well located for the south coast too, with good road links to Bournemouth and Christchurch.
Our carefully-chosen menu of classic pub favourites is served daily, in tandem with a mouth-watering selection of roast chicken dishes. Hearty, warming grills rub shoulders with juicy burgers and popular mains. Or, if you’re in the mood for something more exotic, try a colourful chicken curry. From pies to pints, we do great casual food in a proper pub atmosphere. Come for the surroundings and an excellent bar offering—stay for a quality meal and a comfortable night’s sleep!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.